The world's most prescribed zirconia restoration is now packaged with an implant and all the prosthetic components needed to restore the edentulous space. Simple, straightforward and cost-effective, the BruxZir® Implant Bundle is a complete case solution designed to maximize efficiency while providing the function and esthetics that clinicians and patients demand. For about the same price as a crown and custom abutment, everything needed to replace a missing tooth is included, offering a one-stop solution for implant restorations. The bundle provides convenience and predictable treatment costs, and reduces the need to keep a supply of implants and prosthetic components on hand.
Complete Case Includes:
- BruxZir Solid Zirconia crown: Made of monolithic zirconia and designed and milled with CAD/CAM technology, BruxZir restorations are durable and esthetic. Cement- or screw-retained options are available.
- Inclusive® Custom Implant Abutment: Precisely designed and fabricated using the latest CAD/CAM technology, the patient-specific abutment provides a natural-looking emergence to optimize soft-tissue contours and crown esthetics.
- Inclusive® Tapered Implant: The dual-thread design enhances initial stability, while two self-tapping grooves facilitate insertion in all bone types. The implant also features resorbable blast media surface technology, a well-documented, proven surface that leads to high clinical success in all bone types.
- Titanium Healing Abutment: Packaged sterile and ready for use.
- Titanium Impression Coping: Provides simple, convenient and accurate transfer of the implant position and connection orientation to the dental laboratory.